Watching the first day of the RNC. Clearly this is the party of white America. You can pretty much count other ethnicities on one hand.
Here's a few questions I have:
1. How is it that the Republicans are still allowed to equate Iraq with the war on terror? Only people who can't read can possibly think that Iraq has anything to do with the war on terror.
2. How is it that the only form of service that is of any value is military service according to the Republicans? What about community service? What about volunteer service overseas?
3. Why do the Republicans think that any challenge by the media is a left wing media conspiracy? How paranoid is Fred Thompson? Are there voices whispering conspriacies in his ear?
4. How does being able to dress a field moose (Palin) make you qualified to be on the ticket?
5. How is it that dating a stripper makes you qualified to be President? And does that provide any hint as to Palin's duties as Veep?
6. How is it that the Republicans still seem to believe that the preemption is still the basis for a sound foreign policy?
7. We all know McCain is a war hero but what does that have to do with his being able to make sound judgements?
8. Is Joe Lieberman drunk? And what's he going to do after the election if McCain doesn't win?